● Summer Admission open for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. ●Proudly announce the formation another Business Unit "Hawk Engineering Services".
Pakistan is growing in the aviation industry speedily which is great news for those who desire to make a career in aviation. Air traffic in India is growing year by year which lifts up the requirement for aircraft. Due to this many companies such as Serene Air etc. ordered new aircraft which give a boost to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Career Opportunities.
The AME Career Opportunities are at the following places:-
- Airlines:-: Airlines are companies that provide air transport for passengers to travel. Before aircraft fly, a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer has to analyze and solve the problems of aircraft. After signing Flight Releasing Certificate (FRC) an aircraft can fly.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhauls (MRO) industries:-MRO companies are those companies that specialize in performing maintenance actions on aircraft and their components such as jet engines, landing gears, etc. To maintain the actions licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer are required.
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies:- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies deals in the manufacturing of aircrafts such as Boeing, Airbus, etc. For maintaining and operating engines, electronics system etc Aircraft Maintenance engineers are hired.
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies:- Aircraft are made up of numerous parts. To manufacture those parts Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies have built. Aircraft Maintenance engineers can analyze those parts and help them to build a better one.
- Aircraft Operation Organizations:- EASA etc are the Aircraft Operation Organization. Their organization deals with the safety and security of civil aviation. When it’s about Safety in aircraft, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is the first name that came out.
- Aviation Training Centres- There are Aircraft Maintenance Engineer who tells other candidates about the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and its scope.
- Flying Clubs:- A flying club is an organization that provides its members with affordable access to aircraft. That aircraft need to be maintained which is done by licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.
- Civil Defense Forces:- There are many aircraft which defense use for various purposes to protect the country. The defense is also maintenance by a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- And any place where an aircraft is used in Civil:-Wherever aircraft is used they require to be maintained by authorized Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.