Academic advising /counseling are an essential element of the educational process. HTTSOA requirement is to have at least one advisor-student coordinator for which the students are responsible for adhering to institute policies and procedures. For this the students may consult the Training Coordinator during class hours.
Students are responsible for their behavior, academically or otherwise at HTTSOA, whereas the senior batches are expected to adhere to the highest standards of personal and academic integrity and propriety.
All programs at HTTSOA are conducted under the semester system of teaching with semesters divided in four per each academic years as follows:
Winter Semester : January - March
Spring Semester : April - June
Summer Semester : July - September
Fall Semester : October – December
The semester durations are for 12 weeks out of which 10 weeks are for academic delivery and 02 weeks are for preparation and examinations.
At HTTSOA we have makeup sessions in which students who have deficiencies are given the opportunities to makeup as per the rules and regulation of the Institute. A student may take a maximum of 2 repeat courses for such semesters for which the institute would offer certain courses in this semester which these students may take against payment of respective fees.
All students must register themselves at the start of each semester for their respective courses before the expiry of the period stipulated by the registration department. Those who fail to register within the stipulated time will not be allowed to attend the classes. Students must register for number of courses as per the policy.
Note: Registration forms can be obtained from the Training Department
Student Uniform Guidelines
HTTSOA requires its students to wear uniform provided by the institute. These guidelines are in accordance with the collaborative partners for practical training.
Aviation Uniform: Each student will be issued up to 1 Aviation Uniform will be replaced on as needed basis. Worn shirts must be returned. The aviation uniform is only to be worn during classroom training hours.
Coverall: Each student will be issued up to 1 coverall and safety shoes will be replaced on as needed basis. Worn shirts must be returned. The coverall is only to be worn during practical training hours.
All students are strictly advised to be in their uniform within the premises of Hawk Technical Training School of Aviation (HTTSOA). Along with uniform; Epaulettes, Wing and Name Plate should be worn every time within the campus proximity as provided by HTTSOA. Student ID Card should also be worn by student(s) at every time in campus.Student(s) are not allowed to enter the premises of HTTSOA if any of the above-mentioned articles are found missing which will eventually result in that day’s absence.Name Plates should be worn over your right shirt pocket and Wing over your left shirt pocket.
Epaulettes are designated to students by following criteria:
- Single Stripe (01-Bar) is allotted to student(s) currently enrolled in their 1st year i.e. first till fourth semester of Theoretical Training.
- Double Stripes (02-Bars) is allotted to student(s) currently enrolled in their 2nd yeari.e. fourth till eighth semester) of Theoretical Training.
If any of the accessories that are mentioned above are not provided by HTTSOA, student(s) are advised NOT to wear any “other” accessories. Student(s) are provided an exclusive relaxation till accessories are provided by HTTSOA.
Social Media Disciplinary Policy
Social media forums are powerful communication tools that may have a significant impact on organizational and professional reputation. Sometimes social media may blur the lines between personal opinion and institutional voice.
In View of above HTTSOA has framed the following policy to clear and protect the picture of the Institute, as well as personal and professional reputation on social media forums. It is mandatory for all the students to abide by the policy & to follow rules/guidelines for the use of social media on the internet regarding HTTSOA.
- No student is authorized to create any page/ID/group that is similar to HTTSOA official pages(s) and/or site and/or ID.
- Any use of HTTSOA logos, trademarks or other images must have prior approval. Use of official logos, trademarks, or any other Institute images or iconography on personal social media sites are also not allowed
- All the students are prohibited to create, join or represent any political, religious, ethnic or any other controversial group being identified as the Student of HTTSOA.
- No student shall be allowed to discuss or comment on any staff or faculty member of the HTTSOA and their family members on social media
- Student shall require official approval from the management of HTTSOA before posting any official information on their site/page(s)
- Posting or sharing any content such as images or any other post which results in defaming HTTSOA, it’s staff or faculty members is strictly prohibited as the dignity of HTTSOA shall not be compromised
- Policy matters of HTTSOA shall not be discussed on any social media forum
- Students shall not be allowed to disclose any official/confidential information of the institute on social media such as addresses, employees or students without the consent of the individual/management.
- Any fund raising (request/appeal for funds) within/outside the institute is not allowed until and unless approved by the office of the Director HTTSOA
- Any kind of act/post/comment/discussion which brings defamation to the HTTSOA is strictly prohibited.
- All students shall be responsible for their accounts and passwords and shall not be considered as an excuse in case of any breach in HTTSOA Social Media Policy.