Get enrolled in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Program with following steps:
Career counseling is needed to help the one manage their journey through life; learning and work changes. Our career counselor helps you to know who you are. And what do you want from your career, your education and life. He also helps the students to clear all ambiguities about the education and career choice.
Test and Interview:
50% marks in entry test which should be followed by formidable interview.
- Purchase prospectus and admission form from admission Office
- Complete Admission form along with academic credentials must be submitted with the admission officer after the successful results of the test and interview which will be issued on the next day.
- Fee Challan will be issued after submission of Admission form. The fee must be submitted within the prescribed date. After the due date fine will be charged
Disclaimer: All Tuition Fees and Charges paid to HTTSOA are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
- Merit-based awards are granted to those bright participants who are best able to achieve that aim.
- 80% or above marks in SSC Examination
- 3 As in O-A-Level
- 80% or above marks in HSC Examination
- Only Siblings (Brother or Sister)
- This discount is subjected to the application put up by students.
- Existing students can avail opportunity to earn credit on Semester fee package upon successful Admission of students on their reference.
- Karachi Club Members
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Employees
- Government Institutions Employees
- Armed Forces Employees
- Flying Club Members
- Airline Employees